Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A shock to the system

Two posts in 24 hours!!!  Today is my first day back at uni.  It's 6.15am and after waking up from a nightmare that TD No. 1 had just given birth to five babies which were left lying around all over the place, I've been lying in bed for 1/2 an hour thinking about how much more relaxed I am.  I signed up for a third class, two days before the start of semester and only bought books and stationary yesterday afternoon.  A year ago, I would've had all that done a month beforehand!  Now I'm sitting here blogging an hour before I have to leave (and I've just burnt my porridge)!  It's absolutely teeming down with rain outside and I'd much rather be snuggled up in bed.  I am looking forward to the semester but all this getting organised business after a 5 week break is a shock to the system!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have anything nice to say, please don't say anything at all!

I've done it!!!

Well, I've finally done it!! Got accepted into Uni AND created a blog!!! After searching for insightful websites to help me tackle my journey into academia at my ripe old age and coming up with nil, I decided to start one of my own. I hope this blog will encourage anyone who has ever doubted their own abilities, to put one foot in front of the other and achieve their ambitions, desires, dreams...no matter what they are. If anyone has any inspiring stories to share, I would love to hear them. I love an inspiring story!!!